Re: [S-R] For Tim Kavulla--

  • Tim Kavulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
      Rick:
      they are related to me.  Their grandfather (or maybe great by this time) was Andrew Kavula.  aparently he committed sucide.  His name was in my grandfather's address book.  I think he was brother of my grandfather, but have never definitely put them together.

      tim

      Tim Kavulla
      3607 Plum Hollow Drive
      Houston, TX 77059