For Tim Kavulla--

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
      Tim..

      I am in Montana (Cascade County). There is a Kavulla family that lives in my community.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
        Rick:
        they are related to me.  Their grandfather (or maybe great by this time) was Andrew Kavula.  aparently he committed sucide.  His name was in my grandfather's address book.  I think he was brother of my grandfather, but have never definitely put them together.

        tim

        Tim Kavulla
        3607 Plum Hollow Drive
        Houston, TX 77059