Re: Mine near Markusovce

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2008
      Go to www.iarelative.com/porac

      There is a photo of the mine near there and Porac fits
      the bill of being outside of Markusovce by a couple
      miles.

      You will also see quite a few familiar surnames as
      there was much intermarrying between Markusovce,
      Koterbach, and Porac.

      Greg Kopchak

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "charlestintera" <ctintera@...>