Re: [S-R] 1828 Hungarian Property Tax Census "Oszuszkas"

  • ROBERT LISTON
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
      Bill,
      Thanks for the clues and data points. I did not know of Radix and shall sign up later today. I seem to be getting bogged down with the number of places to look and need to take time out to put what I do have together. Thanks for all your help. So many of the members of Slovak-Roots have reached out to help me and I am so grateful.
      Thanks!
      Joanne Liston