Eggilsberg, Austria and PAPST

  • Richard Jansko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      In my opinion Eggilsberg could be now EGGELSBERG,
      Braunau,Upperaustria,AUSTRIA (not far away the town Braunau where
      Adolf Hitler was born).
      The mormons have filmed the Catholic parish registers of baptisms,
      marriages and deaths for Eggelsberg, Oberösterreich, Austria.
      Film Notes:Note - Location [Film]
      Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1819-1913 - VAULT INTL Film [ 1739062 Items 2-
      4 ]
      Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1914-1940 - VAULT INTL Film [ 1739063 Items 1-
      2 ]
      The whole books are still in the parish.
      Baptism-books: since 1631
      marriage-books: since 1631
      book of the death: since 1642

      In this area the Name PAPST still exist. You could have a look at the
      telefone book for Austria: www.herold.at
      Link:
      http://www.herold.at/servlet/at.herold.sp.servlet.SPWPHomeServlet?
      context=WP&sd=PWA1_12262455311610101&rd=OTB_1&unid=ROOT-herold_main:2

      But note this is not Slovakia - this is now Austria.
      Much fun in searching

      Richard Jansko from Austria (searching JANSCO, JANSCSO,JANCSO, VOJTIC
      in area CADCA,Slovakia)
      richardjansko.tripod.com