RE: [S-R] Machut

  • Lisa Marzonie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      Uh, I'm somewhat lost. I didn't ask anything about a Machut(ova). Perhaps that was someone else's post. I only mentioned Macura as that was my husband's family's name--and I mentioned some other names which were connected through marriages or whatever. Our primary ancestral name was Macura, so the fact that there are ANY Macura/Macurovas listed is very good news for us.
      Thanks.
      Lisa

      "We have been called to heal wounds, to unite what has fallen apart and to bring home those who have lost their way." St. Francis of Assisi