Re: Fwd: [S-R] Hungarian/Slovak Party - Tokaji Aszu

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2008
      Jackie,
      I went to Slovakia for the month of July.
      There is no Slovak Tokaj wine sold in the USA. Only Hungarian Tokaji wine can be found here. Even it is hard to find. It depends on where you live. The best thing to do is find out what the best wine shop is in your area. If they do not have Tokaji wine ask them to see if they can order some for you. They should be able to give you a price and may even ask you to pay for it or make a down payment before they order. The cost can have a wide range, I would guess between $20 and $40 a bottle.
      Michael