  • Kelly Gyurkovits
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      I will be busy for the next couple of months and will have no chance to
      read any mail as I will be under going some surgery and will not be in
      any shape to use my computer, I wish everyone he best and will be back
      soon.
    • PAULA BYRD
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
        I hope everything goes well and will say a prayer for you. Hurry back!

        Paula

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
          I'll add you to my (personal) prayer list and to the list at our church. I have been "in those shoes." May God speed your recovery and give you Peace.
          Lisa

          "I give you a new commandment: love one another. As my love has been for you, so must your love be for each other." (Jn 13.34)