Ben Sorensen may sing Slovak Folk Songs (Saturday Nov 1, Pittsburgh)

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
           Ben  Sorensen and Martin Votruba ,  are both  great Slovak Singers.
      I bet  if we get enough Slivowitz or Pivo into them .....they would
      sing their Slovak Duet  of Folk Tunes at Helene's Slovak Pre Party
      on Saturday.

       .      Fred G Kovalyak

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
        I love you guys.
        I don't know why you would really want to hear what I do.  :-P I am looking forward to playing for all of you soon...
        Ben

        I'm with you Michael, I would love to hear it and I can't be in PA when he playes.

        Paula Byrd

        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. comFrom: mgmojher@comcast. netDate: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:46:03 -0700Subject: Re: [S-R] Ben Sorensen to perform on the Fujara (Sunday Nov 2, Pittsburgh)

        For those of us who cannot make it to Ben's performance, I would request that Ben be allowed to post a link to where we might be able to hear him play a song.Michael MojherFrom: maxine Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:38 AMTo: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com Subject: Re: [S-R] Ben Sorensen to perform on the Fujara (Sunday Nov 2, Pittsburgh)Mr Ben, Mr Ben, Mr Ben----- We are all so PROUD of YOU! Give HELL Ben. maxine----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Tarkulich To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 11:19 AMSubject: [S-R] Ben Sorensen to perform on the Fujara (Sunday Nov 2, Pittsburgh)I see that the esteemed and ever-so-helpful Ben Sorensen whocontributes often to our forum, will be performing on the Fujara atthe Slovak Heritage Festival, University of Pittsburgh, SundayNovember 2, 2008. http://www.pitt edu/~slavic/ a/pdfs/slovak06. pdfGood Luck Ben and perhaps some of this group to get over there forsome entertainment,