Re: [S-R] Slovak Pride Database Names

  • Elaine Summerhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      I used John's database and also ran a cross check for researchers looking for the same surnames as I am.  If any of you are still on the list and would like to exchange info, please contact me at jato791@....  Here are the shared names:

      Mifkovic Marianka BRATISLAVA Urbanek
      Vlcek Bobrov ORAVA Howatt
      Vlcek Giraltovce SARIS Evans
      Vlcek Setechov TRENCIN Syler
      Vlcek Vysoka n. Kysucou TR. Huba
      Vlcek Zohor BRATISLAVA Huba
      Vlcek        Zohor BRATISLAVA Vilcheck

      Other surnames for which I'm searching for info are: Lazar, Struhar, and Ihnat, for starters.

      Elaine Summerhill
    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Elaine -

        Just to update you and Slovak Roots members - the Slovak Pride database has some 2,000 new listings to be posted to internet sites soon - it is possible to get in contact with the listers thru me

        Slovak Pride Database has 2 listings for Lazar, 4 for Struhar and about a dozen for Ihnat - if you would like to contact them or the other listers below - or to check the new listings for your surnames - reply to me at
        helenezx@...

        helene cincebeaux
        editor Slovakia and Slovak Pride database