Slovak Pride Database

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have just completed a cross-check of my surnames/villages against
      those of others in the Slovak Pride database. The list is sorted by
      researcher.

      If any researcher would care to exchange information, contact me off-
      list.

      Surname / Village / Researcher
      Trojan / Slovinky SPIS / Baer
      Zatko / Bretejovce SARIS / Benetis
      Timocsko / Orlov SARIS / Dominak
      Medvez / Zbince ZEMPLIN / Evan
      Valo / Lastomir ZEMPLIN / George
      Ivancso / Slovinky SPIS / Graybill
      Savka / Zaluzice UZ / Hartlaub
      Hospodar / Michalovce ZEMPLIN / Holman
      Ivancso / Slovinky SPIS / Homza
      Ivancso / Slovinky SPIS / Keyes
      Hreha / Senne UZ / King
      Trojan / Slovinky SPIS / Kostelnik
      Krajnyak / Slovinky, Vys. SPIS / Manofsky
      Valyo / Lozin ZEMPLIN / Matviyak
      Hospodar / Michalovce ZEMPLIN / McKinley
      Ivanco / Slovinky SPIS / Novak
      Palocsik / Male Zaluzice UZ / Paljavcisk
      Paulocik / Male Zaluzice UZ / Paulocik
      Hudak / Slovinky SPIS / Roper
      Tomko / Malcice ZEMPLIN / Saylor-Hileman
      Timocsko / Orlov SARIS / Stagan
      Mraz / Budkovce ZEMPLIN / Urban
      Mraz / Budkovce ZEMPLIN / Vagasky
      Koscso / Samudovce ZEMPLIN / Valentine