more surname from 1973 magazine

  • mabensh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 11:32 AM
      Was able to scan the Nov. 1973 issue of Children's Friend. Below are
      the surnames. I will be happy to send a copy of the scan to you if
      you recognize any of the names.

      p1 - Prusa
      p4 - Prusa, Sloboda, Kubalek, Misun, Banyar, Gonchar, Karas, Yellen

      p5 - Grutka, Hnilica
      p6 - Hucovic, Justus, Prusa, Paterek, Cvercko, Dornic, Osusky,
      Hornak, Potocek

      p7 - Cheli, Kovalsky, Olejar, Bumbera, Tomlian, Gonchar, Demkovich,
      Romanak, Baran, Pekarik, Ockay, Skriba, Baraga, Piroch, Demjanovich,
      Marsik, Kardos Skiba, Mudrak, Glodava

      p9 - Jankla, Medvecky, Murgas, Porubsky, Hoban
      p10 -Pir
      p11 - Viater, Adamec, Jurica, Altany

      p12 - Mihalik, Bartek, Pauly, Pavco, Jankola, Pir
      p13 - Balas
      p16 - Smolkowicz, Kaleda, Bosco, Stofko