Re: [S-R] 1995 Slovak Census

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hi Barbara,
      The two Varsaniks are the two ways that the last name appears- and since we don't use those diacritical marks- makes it HARD to tell.  The long I and the short I can only be deciphered in your family history by having more evidence. :-) Do you have any letters/documents from Slovakia?
      Ben

      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 21 8:52 PM
        I never realized how similar the flags of the Scandinavian countries are,
        including Finland. Thanks for the links!

        Nancy