Re: [S-R] Re: 8 tracks and CDs

  • Al Dubnicka
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
      Hello all,

      What is meant by contacting someone "Via back channel e-mail" ?

      Al Dubnicka

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
        Hello Paul,

        Having trouble getting in touch with you. Am interested in finding out how to transfer from 8 track to CD.

        Thanks,
        Al Dubnicka

        Contact me via back channel email and I'll tell you how to do it.

        Regards,
        Paul Guzowski

      • Paul Guzowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
          Al et al,

          Replying "back channel" means simply replying to sender rather than to the
          group.

          Paul in NW FL