Re: 8 tracks and CDs

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
      Al,

      Contact me via back channel email and I'll tell you how to do it.

      Regards,
      Paul Guzowski

    • Al Dubnicka
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
        Hello all,

        What is meant by contacting someone "Via back channel e-mail" ?

        Al Dubnicka

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
          Hello Paul,

          Having trouble getting in touch with you. Am interested in finding out how to transfer from 8 track to CD.

          Thanks,
          Al Dubnicka

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
            Al et al,

            Replying "back channel" means simply replying to sender rather than to the
            group.

            Paul in NW FL