Re: Donations for Slovakia Flood Victims

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2008
      Doby den!

      I'd suggest checking with the International Committee of the Red Cross/Red
      Crescent (www.icrc.org) and/or Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without
      Borders... http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/). They are well-known
      organizations which are probably involved and are reliable so that you can
      trust them with your donations. There may be other organizations soliciting
      donations but there were so many horror stories during relief efforts for
      the victims of the Tsunami, Chinese earthquake, etc. tragedies that I
      personally would stick with the large, well-known relief organizations if
      you want to be sure your donation reaches the victims you want to help.

      Paul in NW Florida