Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Posting Pictures

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
      It is a very good way to share photos without burdening those that are not
      interested with downloads, but it has a potential for abuse unless someone
      has control over what's posted. As you say, it is also a good way to share
      reference material such as word processing documents, spreadsheets, forms
      etc.. Unfortunately, this can also be abused. The offender could be
      warned or dropped from the list but I'm not certain that, once posted, the
      list member could be traced. As of yet, there haven't been any problems in
      this area on the E-groups I belong to.

      John