For Paul Re: Kostyak

  • AFe9963285@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
      Paul,

      I see you are planning a visit to the local family history center in the
      next couple of days. Please be advised that the Greentree FHC in Pittsburgh is
      closed in August.

      Adrian Fenton
      Wexford, PA

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.

    • Anabeth Dollins
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
        Actually, the FHL in Greentree is open from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on
        Thursdays this month. I was there this morning.

        Anabeth