Re: [S-R] Presov

  • Peter Nagy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
      Ludovit,

      It is an acronym for "bezny meter" = current meter. It means, that the
      file on the shelf in the archive has a length of 0.25 meters (25
      centimeters or 10 inches)

      Peter
    • L. LEPORIS
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2008
        Thanks Peter, I wonder if this information would yield 10 inches of information? Would this be a good reference to include in a request for research from the Presov archive?

        Ludovit