Re: [S-R] IGI

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 53 , Aug 4, 2008
      I am somehow NOT surprised. I can't believe that I have to actually
      study this thing.
      Ben
      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 8, 2008
        Tom thank you for that info. I will check it out and see where it takes me.

        June
        From: Tom Geiss <tomfgurka@...>
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 12:18 AM

        Ben, I find this village of '"Usvit" INTERESTING! ! between Hozelec and Zakovce?? Did it happen to have a church? and "Archives" ?
        Tom