Re: [S-R] RE- hORNICK

  • John Hornick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26 2:34 PM
      Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed.  I will check it out.  Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine.  I started a thread with message # 21257.

      From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_ (mailto:tomfgurka@gvtc. com) >
      Subject: [S-R] RE- hORNICK
      To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@ SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com)
      Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

      I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
      HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
      Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
      phone# , E-mail address, etc.
      Tom

      ************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
      (http://www.fanhouse .com/fantasyaffa ir?ncid=aolspr00 050000000020)

    • Monica
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26 3:37 PM
        When I pull out my records I will check further,,,my grandmother
        Stefania Hornak-Kuruc (Kurucz) father was John Hornak who married Anna
        Pusek. I will try and get more info.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, John Hornick <jahornick@...> wrote:

        > Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed. I will
        check it out. Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine. I started
        a thread with message # 21257.

        com)