Re: [S-R] RE- hORNICK

  • Bratgirl54@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
      FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
      road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
      information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

      First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
      Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
      Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
      Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

      In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:39:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      jahornick@... writes:

      Thanks, I will contact him.

      --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@..._

      From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@..._ (mailto:tomfgurka@...) >
      Subject: [S-R] RE- hORNICK
      To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
      Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

      I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
      HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
      Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
      phone# , E-mail address, etc.
      Tom

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

    • John Hornick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
        Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed.  I will check it out.  Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine.  I started a thread with message # 21257.

        FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
        road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
        information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

        First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
        Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
        Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
        Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

        In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:39:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        jahornick@yahoo. com writes:

        Thanks, I will contact him.

        --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_

        From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_ (mailto:tomfgurka@gvtc. com) >
        To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@ SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com)
        Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

        I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
        HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
        Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
        phone# , E-mail address, etc.
        Tom

        ************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
        FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
        (http://www.fanhouse .com/fantasyaffa ir?ncid=aolspr00 050000000020)

      • Monica
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
          When I pull out my records I will check further,,,my grandmother
          Stefania Hornak-Kuruc (Kurucz) father was John Hornak who married Anna
          Pusek. I will try and get more info.

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, John Hornick <jahornick@...> wrote:

          > Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed. I will
          check it out. Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine. I started
          a thread with message # 21257.

          com)