Re: [S-R] RE- hORNICK

  • John Hornick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
      Thanks, I will contact him.

      --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <tomfgurka@...> wrote:

      From: Tom Geiss <tomfgurka@...>
      Subject: [S-R] RE- hORNICK
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

      I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
      Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their phone# , E-mail address, etc.
      Tom

    • Bratgirl54@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
        FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
        road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
        information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

        First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
        Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
        Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
        Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

        From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@..._ (mailto:tomfgurka@...) >
        To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
        Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

        I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
        HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
        Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
        phone# , E-mail address, etc.
        Tom

        FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

      • John Hornick
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
          Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed.  I will check it out.  Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine.  I started a thread with message # 21257.

          FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
          road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
          information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

          First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
          Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
          Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
          Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

          In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:39:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          jahornick@yahoo. com writes:

          Thanks, I will contact him.

          --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_

          From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_ (mailto:tomfgurka@gvtc. com) >
          To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@ SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com)
          Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

          I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
          HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
          Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
          phone# , E-mail address, etc.
          Tom

          ************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
          FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
          (http://www.fanhouse .com/fantasyaffa ir?ncid=aolspr00 050000000020)

        • Monica
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
            When I pull out my records I will check further,,,my grandmother
            Stefania Hornak-Kuruc (Kurucz) father was John Hornak who married Anna
            Pusek. I will try and get more info.

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, John Hornick <jahornick@...> wrote:

            > Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed. I will
            check it out. Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine. I started
            a thread with message # 21257.

            com)