Re: [S-R] RE- hORNICK

  • John Hornick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
      Thanks, I will contact him.

      --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <tomfgurka@...> wrote:

      From: Tom Geiss <tomfgurka@...>
      Subject: [S-R] RE- hORNICK
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

      I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
      Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their phone# , E-mail address, etc.
      Tom

    • John Hornick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
        Thanks, I will contact him.

      • Bratgirl54@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
          FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
          road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
          information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

          First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
          Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
          Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
          Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

          From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@..._ (mailto:tomfgurka@...) >
          To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
          Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

          I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
          HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
          Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
          phone# , E-mail address, etc.
          Tom

          FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

        • John Hornick
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
            Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed.  I will check it out.  Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine.  I started a thread with message # 21257.

            FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
            road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
            information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

            First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
            Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
            Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
            Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

            In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:39:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            jahornick@yahoo. com writes:

            Thanks, I will contact him.

            --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_

            From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_ (mailto:tomfgurka@gvtc. com) >
            To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@ SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com)
            Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

            I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
            HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
            Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
            phone# , E-mail address, etc.
            Tom

            ************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
            FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
            (http://www.fanhouse .com/fantasyaffa ir?ncid=aolspr00 050000000020)

          • Monica
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
              When I pull out my records I will check further,,,my grandmother
              Stefania Hornak-Kuruc (Kurucz) father was John Hornak who married Anna
              Pusek. I will try and get more info.

              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, John Hornick <jahornick@...> wrote:

              > Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed. I will
              check it out. Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine. I started
              a thread with message # 21257.

              com)