RE- hORNICK

  • Tom Geiss
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
      I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
      Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their phone# , E-mail address, etc.
      Tom

    • John Hornick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
        Thanks, I will contact him.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
          Thanks, I will contact him.

        • Bratgirl54@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2008
            FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
            road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
            information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

            First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
            Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
            Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
            Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

            From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@..._ (mailto:tomfgurka@...) >
            To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
            Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

            I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
            HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
            Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
            phone# , E-mail address, etc.
            Tom

            FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

          • John Hornick
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
              Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed.  I will check it out.  Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine.  I started a thread with message # 21257.

              FYI,,, I have a Stefanie Hornak,,,,sometimes various spellings on down the
              road have tendency to change...may not be yours,,,,but this is her
              information. She is my grandmother. This info came from Ellis Island Records.

              First Name: Stefanie Last Name: Hornak Ethnicity: CzSlovak Last
              Place of Residence: Rybky, Slovaka Date of Arrival: Mar 03, 1921 Age at
              Arrival: 18 y Gender: F Marital Status: S Ship of Travel: Kroonland
              Port of Departure: Antwerp Manifest Line Number: 0008

              In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:39:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              jahornick@yahoo. com writes:

              Thanks, I will contact him.

              --- On Fri, 7/25/08, Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_

              From: Tom Geiss <_tomfgurka@gvtc. tom_ (mailto:tomfgurka@gvtc. com) >
              To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@ SLOVAK-ROOTSSLO_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com)
              Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:08 PM

              I see where a Hornick was trying to reach another Hornick. There is a Joe
              HORNACK, in Cleveland, Ohio, with the SLOVAK INSTITUTE there.
              Just go to google, type in " slovak institute ", and you will get their
              phone# , E-mail address, etc.
              Tom

              ************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
              FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
              (http://www.fanhouse .com/fantasyaffa ir?ncid=aolspr00 050000000020)

            • Monica
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 26, 2008
                When I pull out my records I will check further,,,my grandmother
                Stefania Hornak-Kuruc (Kurucz) father was John Hornak who married Anna
                Pusek. I will try and get more info.

                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, John Hornick <jahornick@...> wrote:

                > Yes, I suppose it's possible that the spelling has changed. I will
                check it out. Please see my post at Galicia_Poland-Ukraine. I started
                a thread with message # 21257.

                com)