"Nase rodina" and "Slovakia" Newsletters

  • hyperlexiadaddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2008
      I have a 14 year old bunch of Czechoslovak Genealogy Society Magazines
      along with some of Helene's Slovakia Newsletters. They have many
      interesting articles and photos. I would like to see someone get them
      who can put them to use.

      I will mail them to the first person who wants to reimburse for
      postage.

      I have the following:
      Rocenka V1, #1 Yearbook Winter 1992
      Nase rodina (Summer 1993, Fall 1993, March 1994, June 1994, September
      1994, December 1994, March 1995, June 1995, September 1995)

      Slovakia (Fall 1994, Winter 1994, Spring 1995, Fall 1995).

      Email me if you want them. D'akujem.
      Dave