Posting Pictures

  • Cookie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 10:08 AM
      Is it acceptable to post a picture on this newsgroup
      to see if anyone recognizes these people?

      Cookie

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • badgerz1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25 7:18 PM
        I have been trying for about 45minutes, to upload a picture through the
        Egroups site. I am able to enter the info to upload a file, but then all
        that I get is "Connect: Contacting host: www.egroups.com" and I am unable
        to actually upload the file. Any suggestions?

        Thanks in advance,
        Susan in Wisconsin
        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25 8:06 PM
          Your painted cloth .jpg file came through. It is almost 5 MB in size. I
          would suggest resizing it for much quicker downloading. There are freeware
          programs that will do this very well.

          John