RE: [S-R] Re: Byzantine church of Sarisske Jastrabie

  • Lisa Marzonie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
      Thank you very much. Knowing that these films are available saves us valuable time---didn't want to go searching for information which wasn't there. I really appreciate your assistance, and that of everyone in this group. I read the posts and learn from everyone. Sorry for my spelling and lack of diacritical marks....I'm a "beginner," particularly in the Slovak research, as that's my husband's heritage. I'm learning, albeit slowly.
      Thank you, again.
      Lisa

      "I give you a new commandment: love one another. As my love has been for you, so must your love be for each other." (Jn 13.34)

      http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_072008