Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] WITTENDORFER in Skalica

  • lkocik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Frank
      There are people in Skalica that share my surname. My ancestors are from
      Gbely, which is a stones throw, and I assume in the same parish. Sometimes I
      might miss a posting on this site .....so I would greatly appriciate if you
      could advise me on any information you come up with on the Parrish or area.
      lkocik@...
      thank you and good luck in your search
      Larry Valentine Kocik