Re: [S-R] Nice to meet you! KISSEL

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30 9:35 AM
      Hi James:

      My KISSEL ancestors from SPIS are very near SPISSKE PODHRADIE in the village
      of RICHNAVA (KLUKNAVA parish). I haven't been able to trace their lineage
      back yet because I have been working on other names in my lineage, but I
      thought I would mention it for future reference.

      David

    • angiekb2
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2008
        Thanks for the info and advice everyone! It gives me a great idea of
        where to go next.