translation

  • Madrobnak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 23, 2000
      Is there some kind Slovak soul who would be kind enough to translate the
      attached file in JPEG format. It is a short explanation of the village my
      husband's GGrandfather left in 1895 to immigrate to the good OLE USA. THX so
      much.
      MaryAnne

    • karen lovadina
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 28, 2013
        On a baptismal record under the column where it says religion and conditio,  some records say "mont" and some say"pleb".  What do these mean?
        Karen