RE: [S-R] Re: Mutnansky Search / Nemsova - eight years later, any success?

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
      I think you will have to continue to be patient. There are lots of villages
      in Western Slovakia whose church records have not yet been released by LDS,
      even though they were filmed long ago. Bill (www.iabsi.com
      <http://www.iabsi.com/> ) tells us that they are releasing these backlogged
      films as quickly as possible, but for those of us who are still waiting,
      quickly never seems quite quick enough.

      You are quite right that the Klucove/Klucs├│ records will be found with
      Nemsova.

      Janet

      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 4, 2009
        I looked at that fiche back in 2005 (which is how I knew about the post office) but the films were finally listed (preliminary cataloging, but that's okay) in the catalog in early 2009. Due to personal obligations, I wasn't able to spend time on genealogy then, but I have been able to request the films last month. It's always a month before my films come in; I can hardly wait!