[S-R] Re: caron

  • MEMcDTT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2008
      Listers,

      You can copy and paste from this site

      _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caron_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caron)

      Mike McDermott, San Jose, CA

      In a message dated 6/23/2008 6:19:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      cerrunos1@... writes:

      Hi, the caron is called a hacek in Czech (caron over the "c"), and a makcen
      (with an umlaut over the "a") in Slovak. This may help you find something on
      Slovak and Czech pages. The computers I use have the keyboards and languages
      set to "flip" in the lower left corner... and I am trying to set up the new
      computer with this. I forgot about it until this discussion arose. :-D
      Ben