Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Old photograph

  • joe@gsphdean.gsph.pitt.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 1:41 PM
      Hi! This is in Polish. It says:

      "Photography Studio, D. Bergraun, in Lwow (now Lviv, Ukraine).
      1.24 Jagiellonska Street (might be 1/24, meaning house #1, apt. 24)
      Copying prohibited (nasladownictwo zastrzezone)"

      Kuszs might be "kliszy", with "przechowuja sie" it means "Original plates
      are preserved" , in case the customer wants duplicates later on.

      Joe Armata
      joe@...