Pictures of Brezovica

  • Tom Geiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
      I am planning on asking a resident of the village of Brezovica Nad Torysou to get me a few local photos, and I need some idea of how much expense she will encounter, e.g., to the camera store, to the bank to cash the check, how much is film, how much to develop pictures, etc. etc.?
      In other words, how large of a check should I offer to send, including, of course, paying for her time? Tom

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008

        If she has or can borrow a digital camera, she can e-mail you photos for nothing.

        Caye