Nerad (Neradov??), Lihotsky (Lehocky)

  • Theresa McGlothlen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2000
      I am just beginning my family search. I have looked thru the SSDI
      and My grandfather and My grandmother are not listed there. I should
      have my fathers birth and death certificate within a week and then
      will know more info. If anyone has any information on either of
      these names please let me know.

      Thanks

      Theresa
      P.S. The Lihotsky I have an obit for has the first name of Stefan
      died on August 7, 1948. It lists my grandmother as his dcera
      (daughter).