Fwd: [S-R] St, Wenceslas

  • Jackiestich@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      In a message dated 6/7/08 1:45:52 PM, tomfgurka@... writes:

      > Thanks, I keep on forgetting to mention that she was Roman Catholic.
      > But , now that I think about it, that could also be what she attended, after
      > she emigrated to America. Tom

      HELLOTHERE,
      I NEED ENGLISH LANGUAGES FOR TWO CHURCH .
      PLEASE AND I CAN'T READ THEIR LANGUAGES .

      I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

      THANK YOU , JACKIE STICH

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008

        Tell us what you have Jackie (or scan and post it to the files or photos area of  the site, as attachments are not permitted).  I will try to help.

        Caye