Re: Forbasy church records and census

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
      >>> Yes, I have reviewed the Roman Catholic parish records microfiched
      by the Family History Center. <<<

      You make no mention of the 1869 Hungarian Census. You MUST get that
      film.

      1869 Hungarian Census:
      Forbász (Forbassy) Film #2162284 Item 5
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2008
        Hi John

        You are right, I will get the Census. That should help with the search
        to find more info about my great-grandparents. Thank you for sending
        the microfiche number, that will make it very easy.

        Thank you!

        Linda