Re: [S-R] Current Map/Fuzzy Gazetteer

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      John,
      Do you know of the FuzzyG or Fuzzy Gazetteer website. When unsure of a spelling for a place it is a wonderful way to get some viable chooses. Over 7 million places are in its data bank. You can narrow the search by country.
      http://tomcat-dmaweb1.jrc.it/fuzzyg/query/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hi Michael,

        I know you are getting ready to leave on your trip, I just wanted to wish you well and have a great time before I forgot and you were on your way.

        Paula
        http://tomcat-dmaweb1.jrc.it/fuzzyg/query/<http://tomcat-dmaweb1.jrc.it/fuzzyg/query/>

        http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/loctown.htm<http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/loctown.htm>