Re: [S-R] 1910 Map

  • maxine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi, would you know where Jakubany, north east of Slovakia, and Michalovice is? thanks maxine

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2008
        >>> Hi, would you know where Jakubany, north east of Slovakia, and
        Michalovice [sic] is? thanks maxine <<<

        CURRENT MAP

      • Ron Matviyak
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2008
          Yes, but it is not in Saros County. Go to this same page and change
          to the Spis/Spisz/Szepes county and when the map comes up look in the
          upper right hand corner for OLub. O'Lub or O'Lublau and directly south
          of that lies Jakubany.

          Ron

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "maxine" <maxine96@...> wrote:

          > Hi, would you know where Jakubany, north east of Slovakia, and
          Michalovice is? thanks maxine

        • Michael Mojher
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2008
            Maxine,
            Jakubany is due south of the present Slovak city of Stara Lubovna by about 6.5 km / 4 miles. If I recall correctly there are some S-R members searching there.
            Michael Mojher