Re: [S-R] Railroad Question

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi John - i would guess that "Gy" was an abbreviation
      for Gyorgy - George in Hungarian

      Janet is amazing to come up with this resource - i
      didn't know such existed.

      helene

    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        Thank you Helene. Janet has been a tremendous help, in the short
        time I have been on this group I have found everyone to be very
        helpful and kind - very glad I found you all.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...>