misc. surnames from 1973 magazine

  • mabensh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      I looked through the issues I've already scanned and thought I'd post
      additional surnames that I found in the Editor's Comments section.
      There are quite a few, so I will be posting them in groups. These
      are from the April-June issues.

      Let me know if you want a copy of the scanned page emailed to you.
      Please indicate which issue you are interested in.

      April 1973 - Milander, Shigo, Musinsky, Mager, Hletko, Bacik,
      Humensky, Bjalobok, Dornic, Sokerka, Cowdrey, Greenberg, Potocnak

      Also in April 1973 - Kovalovsky, Gasparik, Kopchak, Marsik, Virag,
      Shuba, Haladay, Yaneka, Bucha

      May 1973 - Matlon, Maslar, Adamec, Mlynarovic, Altany, Danko,
      Petruska, Fedor, Hricko, Hudak, Ruyak, Rollman, Romanak, Demjanovich

      Also in May 1973 - Moravsky, Kollar, Burican, Oravec, Misun, Porubsky

      June 1973 - Kostelnik, Pogorelec, Garasic, Tanzone, Sefcik, Reuss,
      Stefan, Skutil, Sklenar, Hohos, Teller, Kurta, Tomlian, Stofko,
      Vilha, Jasko, Hletko, Grutka, Pelikan, Pavlik
    • lkonecny@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        This was really nice of you. I could use the May 1973 and June 1973. I'm
        searching Kollar and Pelikan.

        Lynn

        In a message dated 6/1/2008 7:58:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
        mabensh@... writes:

[...]

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.