Re: [S-R] Re: Adam Theorum & The Railroads, Et Cetera

  • Tom Geiss
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2008
      I do not know any more about the " Adam Theorem" than I know about Einstein's Relativity Theory, but I know that there was another revolution in Slovakia, and other places, called Communism, that caused most of my relatives to "relocate", and may very well still be in hiding, for fear that the monster will return. Maybe , just maybe, they don't even want ME to find them.