RE: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] on line Slovak telephone book

  • jallen50
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 16, 2000
      Ray: That site is really something else! I can't think of a language not
      represented! What a find of those who have records in multiple countries
      with languages other than English that they must search through! Thanks for
      the lead!!!
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 16, 2000
        In a message dated 7/16/00 1:02:25 AM, Tarzantu2@... writes:

        << http://www.yourdictionary.com/ >>

        Thank you for giving everyone on the list this dictionary info. choirmn
      • Tarzantu2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 16, 2000
          You're welcome, and I hope you noticed the Babelfish site also. It is
          absolutely fantastic.
          Ray

          <<