Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Slovakia white pages

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
      At 04:27 PM 7/15/00 -0400, you wrote:

      >sincerely appreciate it, because I know what it involves. My wife and I help
      >all the seniors in our retirement park with their computer problems and some
      >outside the park as well. This takes up a lot of our time, but we're happy
      >to help.
      >

      > Ray

      Your welcome. Consider it a small reimbursement for your efforts. I do
      the reverse. I volunteer for a group called Computers for Children and the
      Community. We refurbish computers for donation to children that can't
      afford them.

      Janko - Sen~or Senior (Saris ancestors) Citizen - NM ;-)
    • lkocik@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
        In a message dated 07/15/2000 12:51:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
        lkocik@...