Re: Mike Sura

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8 1:23 PM
      >>> Can someone tell me, if Mike Sura can still be asked to do
      research in and around Presov ? <<<

      That's how he makes his living. He is a professional genealogist.
    • christine mackara
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8 3:32 PM
        John,
        Thank you for your reply. I had send him an e-mail at arusm@... on the 5th, but I am probably not the only one needing help.
        Christine

        >>> Can someone tell me, if Mike Sura can still be asked to do
        research in and around Presov ? <<<

        That's how he makes his living. He is a professional genealogist.

      • jahornick
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 2:51 PM
          If you find Mike Sura, tell him I knew a Sura family near Clayton
          Wisconsin.

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "christine mackara"