Mike Sura

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2008
      Hallo All,

      Can someone tell me, if Mike Sura can still be asked to do research in and around Presov ?
      Christine

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2008
        >>> Can someone tell me, if Mike Sura can still be asked to do
        research in and around Presov ? <<<

        That's how he makes his living. He is a professional genealogist.
      • christine mackara
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2008
          John,
          Thank you for your reply. I had send him an e-mail at arusm@... on the 5th, but I am probably not the only one needing help.
          Christine

          >>> Can someone tell me, if Mike Sura can still be asked to do
          research in and around Presov ? <<<

          That's how he makes his living. He is a professional genealogist.

        • jahornick
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2008
            If you find Mike Sura, tell him I knew a Sura family near Clayton
            Wisconsin.

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "christine mackara"