translation

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 31 , May 6, 2008
      I am hosting newly reconnected family from Slovakia this week-end. I
      would like to hang a sign on the garage saying "welcome" or the Slovak
      equivalent. Anyone have the correct transaltion or typical slovak
      phrase with the same meaning?
    • karen lovadina
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 28, 2013
        On a baptismal record under the column where it says religion and conditio,  some records say "mont" and some say"pleb".  What do these mean?
        Karen