Re: [S-R] PAVLIK, TROKAN, KALUSKY, FALLAT, ZEMANEK, STRISOFSKY, MARIK

  • MA Bensh
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 5:10 PM
      I tried to email you privately, but your email bounced back. Since we can't send attachments to the group, do you have another email that I can send the info?

      Mebjwb@... wrote: I would greatly appreciate a scanned copy of the above names mentioned in
      Children's Magazine. I am particularly interested in the name PAVLIK. Thanks
      for your help.

      M. Bonifield @ _Mebjwb@..._ (mailto:Mebjwb@...)

      favorites at AOL Food.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 5:33 PM
        Thanks for your efforts to E-mail me the list. I do have problems with aol.
        As a secondary E-mail, I have _Mebjwb@..._ (mailto:Mebjwb@...) . I
        do appreciate your efforts on my behalf, and I hope this time is a "go".
        Thanks again.

        M. Bonifield

        favorites at AOL Food.

      • bemimitwo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 9:10 PM
          I too would love a copy? MARIK,PAVLIK,TROKAN,ZEMANEK.
          THANKS
          JENNIFER

          favorites at AOL Food.