Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Slovakia white pages

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
      At 01:54 PM 7/15/00 -0400, you wrote:
      >I assume I am getting a "no listing". Whatever surname and town I enter, I
      >get the same response.
      >
      >nenajdeny ziadny zaznam and listed below that response are four bars to
      >click on

      Did not find any entries

      >predchazajucich 20 zaznamov

      previous 20 entries

      > dalsich 20 zaznamov

      further 20 entries

      >zaciatok straky

      beginning page (of entries, not home page)

      > spat

      Return - returns you to the entry page

      Janko
    • John
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
        At 01:54 PM 7/15/00 -0400, you wrote:

        To make it complete (I think), on the entry page"

        vyhl'adaj = find
        vymazat' = erase
        branz^ovnik = keyword or category couldn't find the definition but it may
        have something to do with brana' which is a word for gate; therefore,
        possibly gateway (maybe) ;-) .

        Janko

        >I assume I am getting a "no listing". Whatever surname and town I enter, I
        >get the same response.
        >
        >nenajdeny ziadny zaznam and listed below that response are four bars to
        >click on

        Did not find any entries

        >predchazajucich 20 zaznamov

        previous 20 entries

        > dalsich 20 zaznamov

        further 20 entries

      • Tarzantu2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
          Thanks again. You and the others who spend so much time answering questions
          are to be commended for your dedication and desire to help others. I
          sincerely appreciate it, because I know what it involves. My wife and I help
          all the seniors in our retirement park with their computer problems and some
          outside the park as well. This takes up a lot of our time, but we're happy
          to help.

          Ray
        • John
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
            At 04:27 PM 7/15/00 -0400, you wrote:

            >sincerely appreciate it, because I know what it involves. My wife and I help
            >all the seniors in our retirement park with their computer problems and some
            >outside the park as well. This takes up a lot of our time, but we're happy
            >to help.
            >

            > Ray

            Your welcome. Consider it a small reimbursement for your efforts. I do
            the reverse. I volunteer for a group called Computers for Children and the
            Community. We refurbish computers for donation to children that can't
            afford them.

            Janko - Sen~or Senior (Saris ancestors) Citizen - NM ;-)
          • lkocik@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
              In a message dated 07/15/2000 12:51:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
              lkocik@...